Are you looking to increase the revenue generated by your website? If that’s what you’re yearning to do, then it may be the right time to invest in a creative web design. It won’t just help you generate lead generation but create a website that specifically targets your chosen subset of the population while encouraging them to become leads that will fuel your business.
Let’s learn how you can craft a creative design for an online store that will bring in new leads and sales.
Pay Attention to Your Users’ Expectations and User Experience
The focus should be on building a website built for provide your visitors with the best possible experience.
- Get Your Webpage to Load Faster
This generation of users want information quickly; their attention span is a small window, which is why you should check the speed of your page and remove elements that might slow down your website.
- Find a Method That Makes Your Website Easy to Navigate Through
Simplistic navigation systems are in trend these days. The user should feel their way through your website easily, and the navigation shouldn’t be akin to solving maize.
- Keep the Website Clutter-Free
Leave some white space on your web pages. Keep them cleaner through a creative web design.
Choose an Appropriate Design For Your Webpage
- Choose a Theme and Follow it Throughout Your Page.
A creative website with a simple design will still have to link all the web pages together or find ways to keep the design constant throughout the website.
- Go For Customizable Designs
Why not make your web design stand out amongst the sea of similar websites. Going for a customizable design will not only stand out but look more attractive to your intended visitors.
Induce Your Visitors to Take an Action Due to CTA Hyperlinks
- Don’t Use Commonly Used CTAs; Make Them Snappy.
A parameter that makes or breaks your website is the placement of a CTA or call to action button. Generating leads through clickable CTA that pops out on your page should be a necessary element of your webpage.
- Choose a Shape That Matches The Overall Theme of Your Website
Customize the CTA button so that it clicks well together with your web page’s theme, and not just go with a default button/hyperlink. Also, don’t include generic words like ‘download now’ or ‘click here to know more.
Make Your Website More Appealing
- Use pictures of your actual staff or the workplace to make it look more authentic.
The visitor will feel much closer to your brand if you use actual authentic photos.
- Create videos or use creative web design to display data on your website
Consider your clients to be little children, as in, we are wired to look at things that look attractive. Infographics and interactable videos create the same phenomena, which is why you should include such pictures on your web page.
Add User Comments and Testimonials
- Use reviews and user comments from different websites or ask for a testimonial from your dedicated client base. This will promote lead generation by creating a sense of trustworthiness for your prospective clients.
If you want to grow your business online, then you must invest in a creative web design. If you still do not have ideas you may use the service of a San Francisco website design agency or make a brainstorm with your team. By following the above-mentioned tips, you can make your website more appealing and easy to navigate for your target audience.