WeChat is a free messaging, chatting, and multipurpose application released in 2011, by China. With the initial launch of the application in 2011, it became the world’s largest standalone mobile app, with more than 1 billion active users.
Ever since China and India parted ways, the application was banned by the Indian government to follow the norms of the BRICS coalition.
The application was banned thinking it acted as spyware for the Chinese official therefore the ministry of information technology banned the app. Now the Indians do not have any access to the application, but if you are among the users of the application that is highly dependent on the app to communicate with the Chinese supplies.
The traders and the suppliers were the main ones affected by the ban on the app, they need to know how to use the application after the ban so that they don’t lose their connections with the Chinese suppliers.
Some of the importance that users get from using WeChat are:
- The message, WeChat is one majorly used for, WeChat just like WhatsApp allows the users to add contact and have conversations with them. One unique feature of the application to protect the users from fraud is that it provides the users with a unique barcode to add and chat with friends. These barcodes are designed specifically to add one person at a time.
- For payments purposes, this application allows the users to easily transfer the payments. If you have a Chinese account, you can directly add them to our chat account. WeChat gives you 2 options to make the payment, First is directly through the application, and secondly through a unique barcode that we chat allows for different users.
- We chat has often been described as a super app because they allow them to integrate them with the services. The application allows the users to access different bank accounts, instead of having one account allows the users to integrate with each service. Therefore WeChat is preferred by so many people because it provides a one-stop solution to the users.
As we saw, WeChat is the only way to communicate with Chinese users. It has become extremely important for them to get in touch with their previous suppliers, but how do they use we chat after the ban. Today we will tell you how to use it after the ban and some of the additional things that are associated with the usage.
What do you need to access your old contact, do you need a private network or a VPN? All these questions will be answered in this article to make sure that they use we chat without any hindrance.
- The first thing you need to make sure of is to get in touch with an international phone number provider.
- After getting an international number, a VPN or a virtual platform is needed that should be protected with end-to-end encryption. This encryption helps to provide you with security from any restriction from the internet. It helps to keep your activity protected from national and international vigilances.
Here we are going to tell you the stepwise process to use WeChat in India.
- First and the foremost thing is to download and install the VPN service provider (recommended to use the ExpressVPN coupon code to install this VPN at the best price deal).
- The next step involves creating a virtual network to get access to the application
- Next involves singing in
- Choosing a server is another important step in the process
- And finally, in the last step, you need to spread and install the WeChat application from either the Play Store or any other app store whichever is available.
With this, you can easily sign in to the application and stay connected to your contacts.
But this also demands following a few procedures with the help of a VPN, with this you can easily connect to your previous suppliers and buyers.
- The first step after downloading the application is to click on the login button and avoid it if you have already created a contact.
- If you are a new user of web chat then, you need to sign in
- For signing in there are two ways available one is to use the mobile number and another USB to create and I’d use a Facebook account
- When you sign using Facebook it gets easier as it helps to avoid the QR code procedure.
- Once you sign in, the next set is to fill in the personal details in the WeChat application
- As you fill in the details, the application asks for security verification,
- Complete the puzzle, and fill out the verification code
And finally, you enter the app once you are done with all the above criteria.
This way a person can use we chat even after the ban, VPN plays an important role in providing a service to the users which are hidden from the public network. This VPN encrypts your dads so that they do not get the maximum. Benefits of Privacy and Security.
The benefits of the VPN can only be enjoyed once you make Monthly installments.
These installments provide you services that allow you to choose a service provider of your wish, some of these service providers often tend to cause security and safety issues. Some of the dangers and issues associated with the Service provider are:
- One major threat or danger the person may face is the danger of information leaking, this is one such threat that most people are afraid of and this threat tends to cause disbelief in the service provider.
- Another threat or danger that a person faces is disrupted communication and connection, these interruptions can be another cause for the users not trusting their service provider.
- The next threat is no guarantee for the censorship, the service provider does not guarantee you the censorship which can again hamper the relationship between the users and the service provider.
- And the mast threat involves the internet speed, as it does not guarantee you a good speed therefore, it can again hamper the relationship.